
-
Where Trump's tariffs could hurt Americans' wallets
-
Trump says 'very close to a deal' on TikTok
-
Trump tariffs on Mexico: the good, the bad, the unknown
-
Postecoglou denies taunting Spurs fans in Chelsea defeat
-
Oscar-winning Palestinian director speaks at UN on Israeli settlements
-
With tariff war, Trump also reshapes how US treats allies
-
Fernandez fires Chelsea into fourth as pressure mounts on Postecoglou
-
South Korea court to decide impeached president's fate
-
Penguin memes take flight after Trump tariffs remote island
-
E.T., no home: Original model of movie alien doesn't sell at auction
-
Italy's Brignone has surgery on broken leg with Winter Olympics looming
-
Trump defiant as tariffs send world markets into panic
-
City officials vote to repair roof on home of MLB Rays
-
Rockets forward Brooks gets one-game NBA ban for technicals
-
Pentagon watchdog to probe defense chief over Signal chat row
-
US tariffs could push up inflation, slow growth: Fed official
-
New Bruce Springsteen music set for June 27 release
-
Tom Cruise pays tribute to Val Kilmer
-
Mexico president welcomes being left off Trump's tariffs list
-
Zuckerberg repeats Trump visits in bid to settle antitrust case
-
US fencer disqualified for not facing transgender rival
-
'Everyone worried' by Trump tariffs in France's champagne region
-
Italy's Brignone suffers broken leg with Winter Olympics looming
-
Iyer blitz powers Kolkata to big IPL win over Hyderabad
-
Russian soprano Netrebko to return to London's Royal Opera House
-
French creche worker gets 25 years for killing baby with drain cleaner
-
UK avoids worst US tariffs post-Brexit, but no celebrations
-
Canada imposing 25% tariff on some US auto imports
-
Ruud wants 'fair share' of Grand Slam revenue for players
-
Lesotho, Africa's 'kingdom in the sky' jolted by Trump
-
Trump's trade math baffles economists
-
Gaza heritage and destruction on display in Paris
-
'Unprecedented crisis' in Africa healthcare: report
-
Pogacar gunning for blood and thunder in Tour of Flanders
-
Macron calls for suspension of investment in US until tariffs clarified
-
Wall St leads rout as world reels from Trump tariffs
-
Mullins gets perfect National boost with remarkable four-timer
-
Trump tariffs hammer global stocks, dollar and oil
-
Authors hold London protest against Meta for 'stealing' work to train AI
-
Tate Modern gifted 'extraordinary' work by US artist Joan Mitchell
-
Mexico president welcomes being left off Trump's new tariffs list
-
Tonali eager to lead Newcastle back into Champions League
-
Lesotho hardest hit as new US tariffs rattle Africa
-
Stellantis pausing some Canada, Mexico production over Trump auto tariffs
-
Rising odds asteroid that briefly threatened Earth will hit Moon
-
Italy reels from Brignone broken leg with Winter Olympics looming
-
Is the Switch 2 worth the price? Reviews are mixed
-
Ancelotti’s tax trial wraps up in Spain with prosecutors seeking jail
-
Civilians act to bring aid to Myanmar earthquake victims
-
US trade gap narrows in February ahead of bulk of Trump tariffs

Lawson says ruthless Red Bull axing was 'tough to hear'
Liam Lawson said Thursday his confidence was intact but admitted it was "tough" to be told by Red Bull that they were axing him after just two races of the season.
The New Zealander was replaced by Yuki Tsunoda starting at this weekend's Japanese Grand Prix following a disastrous start that saw him fail to score any points.
Lawson returns to Red Bull's sister team RB to take Tsunoda's seat after previously racing 11 grands prix for them over two seasons.
The 23-year-old admitted that his sudden demotion was "something I wasn't expecting so early" but said he did not have time to dwell after rejoining RB.
"I was hoping to go to a track that I'd raced before and have a clean weekend," he said at Suzuka.
"The decision was made, I was told, so although it was tough to hear, I had one or two days to think about it and then I was starting preparations, and then you're just focused on the job.
"I have the opportunity to still be in Formula One and race, and that's the main thing for me," he added.
Lawson's two grands prix with Red Bull were in Australia and China, tracks that he had never raced at before.
He said the decision to demote him was "a done deal" by the time Red Bull principal Christian Horner called him in the days following the race in Shanghai.
Lawson said the experience had not affected his confidence and backed himself to perform at Suzuka.
"We all have enough self-belief to be there," he said.
"If you don't have that, it makes it very difficult. It doesn't really change how I feel about myself."
Lawson said returning to Red Bull in the future was not in his thoughts at the moment.
"Whatever happens down the line is out of my control," he said.
"What I can control is the driving stuff. Where the future goes, I'm not really thinking about it too much."
P.Costa--AMWN